We pride ourselves on our employees and meticulous facilities. When you work at RL Hudson, you’re a part of something great. We are a rapidly growing, family owned company that specializes in solving problems and increasing value for our customers.
Many of the world’s most sophisticated manufacturing companies rely on RL Hudson for a wide range of components, including molded rubber, molded plastic, formed hoses, sealing devices and custom assemblies. These large OEMs turn to RL Hudson when they need innovative design solutions, excellent service, reliable quality and delivery at a great value.
We are constantly looking for talented individuals to join our team. Let’s explore the possibilities together.
JOB SUMMARY/ORGANIZATIONAL IMPACT:
Responsible for posting and paying international inventory invoices and ocean carrier invoices. This position works closely with buyer/planners and suppliers to resolve discrepancies involving part quantities and pricing. Previous knowledge surrounding freight and customs invoices as they relate to international supplier invoices is a plus.
The person who is able to fill this role should be well organized with exceptional accuracy and attention to detail. A familiarity with basic bookkeeping and accounting procedures is preferred. Any hands-on experience with Excel spreadsheets and general ledger experience is a plus.
1. Plan and coordinate accounts payable duties. Train any staff members on AP functions, if necessary.
2. Post and pay non-inventory trade invoices. This includes obtaining proper approval from department manager and using GL chart of accounts for coding invoices.
3. Code, key, and post ocean freight invoices.4. Matching and posting international vendor invoices and expenses. Ensure proper invoices and packing slips are sent to DocuWare in timely manner.
5. Set-up and payment for wires, ACH, and computer checks. Sending check or remittance advice to vendors.
6. Verify discrepancies by and resolve vendors’ billing issues
Knowledge and Skill
• Basic computer skills including Microsoft Office Applications; Internet knowledge
• Must possess exceptional communication & customer service skills, and be able to communicate well with others, internally and externally.
• Must be highly organized and detail-oriented. Must be able to multi-task to deliver multiple projects under increasingly compressed time lines where priorities may change frequently.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• 2 to 4 years general accounting experience