We pride ourselves on our employees and meticulous facilities. When you work at RL Hudson, you’re a part of something great. We are a rapidly growing, family owned company that specializes in solving problems and increasing value for our customers.
Many of the world’s most sophisticated manufacturing companies rely on RL Hudson for a wide range of components, including molded rubber, molded plastic, formed hoses, sealing devices and custom assemblies. These large OEMs turn to RL Hudson when they need innovative design solutions, excellent service, reliable quality and delivery at a great value.
We are constantly looking for talented individuals to join our team. Let’s explore the possibilities together.
Responsible for measuring and recording dimensional and performance test results primarily with the CMM on component and assembly items to provide proper documentation for product conformance, and to alert and assist the responsible personnel for disposition of non-conforming product. Responsible for conducting physical testing on component and assembly items, reporting test results, and maintaining lab equipment. Working with engineering and quality personnel to develop new tests and procedures. Maintaining proper calibration and working condition of all pressure and vacuum gages throughout the facility.
1. Inspect component and assembly parts with various inspection measuring test equipment (CMM, View Benchmark, Optiflex, Calipers, Micrometers, Durometers, Pressure Tests, Cleanliness Tests, other Performance tests, etc.)
2. Create ISIR documents for documentation of measured dimensions for disposition of component parts and record retention.
3. Participate in measuring parts for Cpk and Gage R&R studies.
4. Take pictures of component parts for Navision, move parts to storage location, and provide back-up support to the Quality Assurance Coordinators, as needed, for releases in Navision.
5. Testing, including reporting of results, of components and assemblies using specialized equipment.
6. Calibration of gauges, and maintaining calibration records within the GageTrak system
7. Perform related responsibilities as required or assigned.
Knowledge and Skill
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 2 to 3 years of related experience